SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!
1. N/A

2.N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

Here is why I changed my mind about black fog. ( vote on: Would you change your vote on restricting black fog if you could? )

Go down

Would You change your vote on limiting black fog if you could?

33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Here is why I changed my mind about black fog. ( vote on: Would you change your vote on restricting black fog if you could? )

Post by Edward Teach on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:38 am

Hi there, guys!

At first I had voted to limit black fog, but after a little more experience with all they ways their were to counter it, I completely changed my mind. I am sure that a lot of people made the same mistake I did. I wish ( and doubtless other people also ) that I could change my vote.

You don't even have to summon spam to counter black fog. Wicked Dino Davis and my Privateer, Honest Abe, got 2nd place in the 2nd 2v2 tournament. The only summons we used were one set of scorpions and the summons witch doctors get from their trainer. We beat the previous 2v2 champions, Tiny Zoe Tew and Slick Oliver Dove ( Swashbuckler and Privateer ) We also beat a team of swashbucklers in the semi finals.

Black Fog a problem? I don't think so. It provides the perfect opportunity for a boosted mojo storm. Summon spamming is not necessary.

If you must limit black fog, make limit the number of turns before use. It would make the people who want to restrict black fog happy and it would also make those who play buccaneer more of a factor in 2v2. I also think it might be nice to try Wolfy's Idea of not allowing 2 of the same class on the same teem.

For those of you who are still convinced that we must limit the number of units in black fog, play more 2v2 and you will eventually come to the same conclusion I did.

Thanks for viewing my post

-Edward Teach
Edward Teach

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum